Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What i have been up too!




Here is what i have been working on the past few weeks. I havent gotten to do much with Jean-Marc's surgery and Marc's mother passing away. Hopefully things will get back to normal and i will be able to finish a few projects i have been waiting to start.


Here are a few cloths i made using the feather and fan pattern, it works up quick , and been using up all my cotton ends doing so.









A second mitt that i am knitting for my dad, he'll have to wait till next year to use them, but it's all good! I am using Patons Decor, a mix of acrylic and wool.













I've also been playing with Kool-Aid, i dye some Patons Merino Wool with some cherry and orange kool-aid, i really like the way it turn out. It will be turned into a felted bag.















I've also dyed some roving with kool-aid, it didnt turn out the way i expected but i still like it., the roving will be used for thrummed mittens which I finish a few pairs for Chrismas , but i still have lots of time for that...(quality of the color aint too great, but thats the best my camera can do)















A few hats and mitts for Mitts for Kids here in Timmins, to be distributed among schools. I used Patons Canadiana for these items.
























And last but not least, my stitch markers. I really had fun making these, and will probably make more, they take a few seconds each and slide perfectly on my needles.




No comments: